Bring your British car or motorcycle! We will socialize, make new friends, and talk about British cars before we head to the restaurant at 11:30 am for our monthly club meeting and lunch around 12:15pm. This monthly gathering is open to all GSBCC members and their guests, and anyone interested in joining the Grand Strand British Car Club! We look forward to seeing you then!
After lunch, why not stay and enjoy beautiful historic Georgetown! Here are a few suggestions while you’re there…
- Stroll the beautiful Harborwalk along the Sampit River. Just walk out the back door of the restaurant! Georgetown Harborwalk – Attractions – MyrtleBeach.com . Whether you’re in the market for something or you just like looking into windows, the Harborwalk has plenty of merchants including antiques, art galleries, bookstores, trendy clothing boutiques, home furnishing stores, farmer’s markets full of fresh shrimp and produce, and more…
- Swamp Fox Tours. Tour Historic Georgetown SC | Swamp Fox Tours Tram | Bienvenue Home (bienvenuehomesc.com) Embark on an adventure aboard the blue and white tram and hear authentic history spanning almost 300 years. Enjoy Southern hospitality at its best as they drive by early homes, public buildings and many other points of interest. Visit inside one of our historic churches. They will even tell a ghost story or two. Catch them on the blue and white tram – the oldest tour in town, located at 814 Front Street, Georgetown. Tour times: 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Call 843-527-1112.
- Kaminski House Museum. Visit — Kaminski House Museum (kaminskimuseum.org) Located in historic Georgetown, the Kaminski House Museum offers antiques, architecture, and history all wrapped up in a bow of Southern hospitality. Meticulously preserved, you will experience life in Georgetown from the 18th Century through the two Great Wars as you take a guided tour and listen to intriguing tales of South Carolinians. Tour times: 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Admission to Kaminski House by tour only. Please Call for a reservation: 843-546-7706. The Museum Shop is open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Saturday.
- And with so much history having taken place in Georgetown, there are several other museums in the area that are eager to educate visitors. Check out the:
– Rice Museum, 633 Front St., HOME | The Rice Museum
– South Carolina Maritime Museum, 729 Front St., scmaritimemuseum.org
– Gullah Museum, 123 King St., Unit 6, Rice Culture — Gullah Museum SC
– Georgetown County Museum, 723 Broad St., Home | Georgetown County Museum