BRITFEST 2020 Show ~ Postponed until October 2, 2021
BRITFEST 2020 has been postponed to 2021 because of concerns about the Covid-19 pandemic. The Grand Strand British Car Club recently surveyed its members and many indicated that they would not likely participate this year.
We want all participants in the car show to be safe. We do not want to expose the public, club members or show participants to the corona virus.
We will post a new page on the web site when we open up online registration for Britfest 2021.
Those who pre-registered for Britfest 2020 are eligible for a refund, or can contact the club to donate their registration fee to Canine Angels, the 2020 show charity. If you pre-registered for Britfest 2020, use the contact form below to let us know your preference.